MITAS will be the primary resource for networking and business opportunities, as well as a leading voice in government, for the maternal and baby products and services industry in Singapore.
MITAS is dedicated to serving and supporting all Singapore businesses involved in creating and delivering mother and baby products and services. We seek to achieve our vision through:
- Providing ongoing networking, communications and commercial opportunities for its members
- Encouraging dialogue with the government for regulatory and funding support
- Leading businesses and companies in Singapore to venture and expand overseas
Why join MITAS?
MITAS comprises distributors, retailers, brand owners and other businesses from the maternal and infant industry in Singapore. In joining us, you’ll get to:
- Connect with other businesses in the industry through our networking opportunities
- Participate in MITAS events such as B2B and B2C fairs
- Receive preferential rates for business services such as logistics, marketing and communication, legal, and others
- Learn and share a wide range of knowledge resources relating to maternal and baby products and services
- Advocate for products safety through product certification programs and participate in legislative and regulatory processes
- Mentor new businesses in the maternal and infant industry
History of MITAS
MITAS was founded in April 2021 to promote the common interests of businesses in our industry. The founding members have decades of experience in the industry, and are experts and specialists covering a wide range of maternal and infant products and services including nursery soft and hardware, nursing products, strollers, car seats, toys and skincare.
Our Founding Members
MITAS is led by an executive committee, which oversees the operations of all MITAS related programs and events. The current executive committee can be found here.